We urge you to read the Policy carefully in order to gain a clear understanding of the type of Personal Information collected and how we may collect the same, usage or disclosure of your Personal Information in the course of providing you with our products or services, and your use of our website (www.rage.fan) and our mobile application (the website and mobile application shall collectively be referred to as “Portal”) as well as reasonable security practices and procedures adopted for the collection and usage of your Personal Information. Your information is collected mainly vide two means: (i) information supplied by you or (ii) automatic retention of your data during the navigation of the Portal by you.
- What is Personal Information?
- What Personal Information do we collect?
- How do we collect your Personal Information?
- Cookies and tracking technologies
- Online behavioural advertising
- How do we use your Personal Information?
- How do we share your Personal Information?
- How is the information disclosed to third-parties protected?
- How long do we retain your Personal Information?
- How do we protect your Personal Information?
- What do we do to the Personal Information provided by children?
- What do we do in case of a privacy or security breach?
- How can you access or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information?
- Your choices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- Links to other websites
What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information.
This Policy does not cover anonymized aggregated data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. Rage.Fan reserves the right to use anonymized data in any way it determines appropriate.
What Personal Information do we collect?
- Blockchain Wallet Id
- Email address
We obtain certain information about your use of our Portal. This information is collected when publishers, advertisers, and advertisement networks use the Rage.Fan platform. Additionally, certain other information (such as cookies, described below) may be transmitted by our web server to your computer. Specific types of usage information that may be collected automatically are described below:
- information about how, when and where you use our services;
- the hardware and software you use to interact with our services;
- your device identifier;
- your mobile network information;
- the settings you use on our services;
- your network location;
- your IP address; and
- information about the web pages you visited prior to coming to our Portal.
We may collect information from the users as a matter of compliance with the mandate of the laws that are applicable to us.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
Rage.Fan only collects Personal Information for purposes that would be considered reasonable in the circumstances and only such information as is required for the purposes of providing our products, services or Portal. We use only fair and lawful methods to collect Personal Information.
When you provide Rage.Fan with the Personal Information, we ask for your express consent to us collecting it and using it for that specific purpose only.
If we ask for your Personal Information for a secondary reason, for e.g. marketing, we will ask you again for your express consent. In either case, we will provide you with an opportunity to say no. We will not share your Personal Information with any third party (other people or businesses) without your prior consent.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting Rage.Fan and intimating us of the same in writing.
However, please note that consent cannot be withdrawn retroactively. It should be noted that in certain circumstances, our products or services can only be offered if you provide us with your Personal Information.
Consequently, if you choose not to provide us with the required Personal Information, we may not be able to offer you these products or services. We will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of consent.
Cookies and tracking technologies
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us or disable cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Note that while declining cookies may negatively affect your user experience on our Portal, however it will not prevent us from transacting with you.
In order to properly manage our Portal, we may anonymously log information on our systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are used to manage the operational efficiency of our systems.
Online Behavioral Advertising and Ad Tracking
As part of our ad delivery and reporting, we log page views and collect information for the purpose of delivering advertisements or providing advertising-related services, including providing a specific advertisement based on a particular type of browser or time of day; statistical reporting in connection with the activity on a website; and tracking the number of advertisements served on a particular day to a particular website (tracking web analytics data). To do so, we collect information about the type of browser, referrer and operating system of website visitors, as well as the domain name, day and time of visit, and page(s) visited. We do so across multiple web domains owned or operated by different entities.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Rage.Fan uses the data collected from you and Portal visitors, including Personal Information, in order to:
- provide you with our products, services, and the use of our platforms;
- complete transactions and process payment;
- provide you with support and handle inquiries;
- for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services;
- for developing new features and products and finance solutions in connection with our services;
- for presenting you with relevant content, marketing materials and advertisements, by analyzing your interests from the web pages you visit and online services that you use;
- communicate with you about our products and services, including updates or newsletters;
- conduct surveys and market research;
- carry out promotions and contests;
- deliver content that may be of interest to you;
- ensure that our Portal remains functioning and secure;
- investigate, prevent or act on any illegal activities or violations of our Terms & Conditions and/or end user license agreement; and
- comply with any applicable law requirements and assist law enforcement agencies as required.
We may also use statistical or aggregated information about the Portal’s use and share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit or otherwise communicate or make available such information, to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates and any other third party, at our sole discretion.
We use push notifications to send you periodic alerts when we publish important and/or sponsor-related news items to the platforms. When you first enter our platforms, you may choose to approve or deny receiving push notifications. If you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you may turn them off at the browser or mobile device level.
With respect to data collected via the Rage.Fan platform, we may share such data with third parties, advertisers, and/or business partners anonymized, non-personally identifiable, or aggregated data we receive or collect. The use and disclosure of such anonymized, non-personally identifiable, or aggregated information is not subject to any restrictions under this policy.
How do we share your Personal Information?
Rage.Fan may disclose the data collected from you and other Portal visitors, including Personal Information, to the following parties, provided that such disclosure shall be for the purposes which are related to the objectives for which such information is collected:
- individuals or organizations who are our advisers or consultants;
- blockchain wallet providers for the purposes of completing transactions with respect to our products, services and contests;
- our shipping service provider for the purposes of arranging for shipping and delivery of our products and/or prizes;
- the advertising, marketing and analytics service providers;
- other service providers, including individuals or organizations who are, or may be, involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading of our computer systems.
Provided however, our partners and service providers may change basis our commercial needs and requirements.
How is the information disclosed to the third-parties protected?
How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We keep your Personal Information only as long as it is required for the reasons for which such information was collected. The length of time we retain Personal Information varies, depending on the purpose for which it was collected and the nature of the Personal Information. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only for so long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise at a later date. As such, we may retain your account information after the termination of your account.
When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, we will destroy, delete, erase or convert it into an anonymous form. If we learn that we have unintentionally stored Personal Information (e.g., if we become aware that a URL that we store contains Personal Information), we will use commercially reasonable efforts to anonymize or purge this information at the earliest.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
Our Portal is analyzed on a regular basis for any security gaps and identified vulnerabilities for the purpose of securing the Personal Information collected and stored by us. Information that we collect is stored on servers that Rage.Fan solely manages, using standard physical, procedural and technical security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information in an effort to protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. The server is password protected and is strictly limited. We further protect Personal Information by restricting access to it on a need basis.
However we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Rage.Fan, and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that the information transmitted by you may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, telephone or any other networks.
We do not favour any specific commercial product or service or any firm, trade name or corporation name which is used or referenced on our Portal. The reference of such is only limited to the informational purposes for the public.
We do not provide any direct or indirect representation or warranty with regard to the non-infringement of the third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness and freedom of any computer virus in relation to the product or service provided vide this platform. We shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory loss, loss of goodwill, loss of income or profit or claims of third parties
The information which is communicated vide a social media platform comes within the public domain and we do not guarantee the security of the same.
Management and security of Personal Information
The user is advised to maintain the confidentiality of the login information which is provided by the user for registering with us. Such login information includes username and a password, which should be within the knowledge of the user only and should not to be disclosed to any other person.
What do we do to the Personal Information provided by children?
The minimum age limit of the User to enter into any transaction in relation to the products and services offered by us, is 18 years. Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information at the Site. Rage.Fan does not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under eighteen (18) years of age. Rage.Fan encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
What do we do in case of a privacy or security breach?
A “breach of security safeguards” is defined as the loss of, unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information resulting from a breach of an organization’s security safeguards or from a failure to establish those safeguards.
In case of a breach of security safeguards involving your Personal Information under our control, we will notify you in the circumstances to believe that the breach creates a real risk of significant harm to you, including physical, financial or reputational.
We will also notify any other organization or government institution that can reduce the risk or mitigate the harm from the breach. We will keep a record of all breaches in accordance with our legal obligations.
How can you access or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information?
Rage.Fan endeavors to ensure that any Personal Information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary to the extent provided by you, for the purposes for which we use that information.
If we become aware that Personal Information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, we will revise the Personal Information and, if necessary, use best efforts to inform third party service providers or contractors which were provided with inaccurate information so that those third parties may also correct their records. However, we shall not be held responsible for the authenticity of Personal Information as supplied by the user and we make no claim, guarantee or promise for the accuracy of the data and expressly disclaim any liability arising out of the inaccuracy in the content of information.
Rage.Fan permits the reasonable right of access and review of Personal Information held by us about an individual and will endeavour to provide the information in question within a reasonable time, generally no later than 30 days following the request. To guard against fraudulent requests for access, we may require sufficient information to allow us to confirm that the person making the request is authorized to do so before granting access or making corrections.
We reserve the right of refusal of the request for access of the Personal Information in certain circumstances including, where providing such access would be unlawful or where giving access would be likely to prejudice enforcement related activities by or on behalf of an enforcement body. The refusal statement shall be conveyed to the individual in writing along with the reasons for such refusal and the appropriate grievance redressal mechanism for raising objections against the refusal.
Your choices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information
Depending on the products, services or your use of our Portal, your choices may include the following:
- Cookies Settings and Preferences. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser. While doing so may negatively affect your experience with the use of our Portal, nevertheless, it will not prevent us from transacting with you.
- Marketing e-mails. You may sign up for our mailing lists in order to receive promotional and other materials that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from us, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
- Opt-Outs. You may contact us to opt out of the use or sharing of your Personal Information, including for marketing or advertising purposes, and/or the provision of your personal information to our business partners for such purposes.
Links to other websites
Rage.Fan cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content or information contained in such third-party websites and resources is accurate, legal, non-infringing or inoffensive. Rage.Fan does not endorse the content or information of any third-party website or resource and, further, Rage.Fan does not warrant that such websites or resources will not contain viruses or other malicious code or will not otherwise affect your computer. By using Rage.Fan’s Portal to search for or link to a third-party website, you agree and understand that Rage.Fan shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, Rage.Fan to obtain search results or to link to a third-party website.
Data Protection Regulation
“Personal Data” means, generally, data that identifies or can identify a particular unique user or device – for instance, names, addresses, cookie identifiers, mobile device, precise location data and biometric data.
We may tell you about the legal basis we’re relying on to process any Personal Data about you.
The legal basis for us processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out above will typically be because:
- You provided your consent. In order to store and gain access to information stored on your device, we rely on your consent. For this so-called “cookie consent” (which applies not only to “cookies” but also to mobile ad identifiers), we rely on our own compliance steps and our web and mobile partners’ compliance steps, designed to ensure that consent is collected and passed on to partners, and to ensure that we only facilitate the collection of legally obtained data. We may choose to obtain consent in other cases as well, in which case we will adhere to applicable laws relating to such consent and its withdrawal.
- The processing is in our legitimate interest. In some cases, we use legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing Personal Data, in order to provide our and/or other data controllers’ services. Such processing goes beyond the original collection of mobile ad identifiers. A legitimate interest we rely on, for instance, is the tailoring of promotional communications to users of web and mobile properties, which is beneficial to users and is an integral part of the ecosystem by which freely available content is funded through advertising revenue. This also sometimes includes providing analysis of and reporting about ad campaigns, as well.
- We also rely on legitimate interest when we use Personal Data to maintain the security of our Services, such as to detect fraud or to ensure that bugs are detected and fixed.
- Contractual Relationships. Sometimes, we process certain data as necessary under a contractual relationship we have (such as our customer records and contact information).
- Legal Obligations. Finally, some processing of data may be necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
As a general matter, we retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our Services, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. We generally render our own identifiers (e.g., those we use to “sync” our customers data to online users) inactive after 13 months, provided that we may retain them if we have a legal or significant operational need to do so, such as for auditing, corporate record-keeping, compliance accounting or security and bug-prevention purposes.